Galfer USA is proud to offer a wide range of brake pads for UTV/ATVS and more. Galfer USA produces several different brake pad compounds for all types of riding styles and uses. With over 60 years of friction material production and research, we have learned that one compound doesnt always do the trick across the board. If you are just looking for an OEM brake pad replacement or a high performance race brake pad, we have you covered!
Semi-Metallic Carbon (1054)
- Great feel and modulation for OEM brake pad replacement.
- Long lasting brake pad and very little rotor wear.
- Good in wet and/or dry conditions.
- Overall a very versatile brake pad compound for almost every need.
- GG Rated.
HH Sintered (1396)
- For moderately aggressive every day and sport riding.
- Advanced ceramic composites ready to withstand higher temperatures than regular semi-metallic carbon brake pads.
- HH friction-rated compounds deliver excellent feel and modulation.
- Great heat recovery and easy on rotor discs.
- Aggressive sport touring riding, and heavy vehicles.