Stainless Steel Brake Line Features
- Proprietary, premium fittings as used by Ferrari, Lamborghini, KTM, and Ducati
- Banjos utilizes a unique machined channel and sealing surface for leak-free installations
- PTFE Dupont 64 Teflon® hose
- R&D and engineered in the USA
- Custom modification available
- GBrakes USA controls the manufacturing process, ensuring the highest level of quality control
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- MADE IN THE USA
SHOP ALL LINES
Create Custom Line Kits
- Don’t see a GBrakes part number for your application?
- Need to modify our line specs for taller bars, different master cylinders, or calipers?
- Custom build?
- Pick line color, fitting type, fitting color, length, and configuration
- Typically built to order in 4-6 business days (plus shipping time from our Carson City, NV facility
Who Is GBRAKES?
GBrakes is the leading manufacturer of performance braking systems for American V-Twin motorcycles. Our racing heritage and experience has trickled down into the development of our premium custom rotors that . . . . .
READ OUR LATEST ARTICLES
We are hitting the road and heading back across this great nation to the 83rd Daytona Bike Week! Mark will be taking the rig cross-country and will be setting up at Destination Daytona March 1-10 to bring the best in braking performance to the "World's Largest...
GBrakes.com and Galfer USA Unveil Fundraising Shirt to Support Baja Rider Reed Christensen's Rebuild after a fire left him with nothing. GBrakes.com, a leading provider of high-performance braking solutions, and Galfer USA, a renowned manufacturer of brake components,...
What's it like to race in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross series? We caught up with GBrakes.com sponsored racer Tristan Lane of Next Level Racing KTM at the San Francisco round and picked his brain about his early start riding, his racing idols, and why he runs...
Performance Braking System & Accessories
GBrakes is the leading manufacturer of performance braking systems for the vtwin motorcycle enthusiasts & racers alike. We specialize in creating the high-end components you need to live fast and brake faster.